Truffle gets developers from idea to dapp as comfortably as possible
Truffle is a world-class development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for blockchains using the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), aiming to make life as a developer easier.
Truffle is widely considered the most popular tool for blockchain application development with over 1.5 million lifetime downloads. Truffle supports developers across the full lifecycle of their projects, whether they are looking to build on Ethereum, Hyperledger, Quorum, or one of an ever-growing list of other supported platforms. Paired with Ganache, a personal blockchain, and Drizzle, a front-end dApp development kit, the full Truffle suite of tools promises to be an end-to-end dApp development platform.
- Built-in smart contract compilation, linking, deployment and binary management.
- Automated contract testing for rapid development.
- Scriptable, extensible deployment & migrations framework.
- Network management for deploying to any number of public & private networks.
- Package management with EthPM & NPM, using the ERC190 standard.
- Interactive console for direct contract communication.
- Configurable build pipeline with support for tight integration.
- External script runner that executes scripts within a Truffle environment.
Helpful boilerplates that allow you to focus on what makes your dapp unique. In addition to Truffle, Truffle Boxes can contain other helpful modules, Solidity contracts & libraries, front-end views and more; all the way up to complete example d’Apps.
A collection of front-end libraries that make writing d’App front-ends easier and more predictable. Truffle takes care of synchronizing your contract data, transaction data and more.
Pre-integrated to work with Kaleido. Stand up your full encompassed d’App in minutes. Kaleido does all of the heavy lifting to secure connection.